Monday, June 15, 2015

A Beginning

Every new adventure has to start somewhere, right?

I've had a few blogs in the past but this one feels more real, more personal.

Earlier this year, I made a profound discovery about myself.  I am Autistic.  An entire lifetime spent thinking I am wrong and bad, always certain that I am different.

Different feels good to me.  Our differences are what make the world such a beautiful place.

This blog will be my thoughts on being a woman diagnosed later in life.

It will be about homeschooling with a leaning towards unschooling.

It will be about finding out who I really am, unearthing decades of myself that I have meticulously and systematically packed away in the interest of fitting in and being "normal".

Pull up a seat.  I'm glad you're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment